Make fully sure your Android task includes a minSdkVersion of 16 or greater, otherwise including the collection will cause assembling your project to fail to build.
Include the sharekit.aar library generate above by doing listed here in your Android os Studio task:
- Click File -> Brand New -> Brand New Module.
- Click Import .JAR/.AAR bundle then click upcoming.
- Enter the location for the put together sharekit.aar file then click Finish.
- Then ensure that the sharekit collection is added in your settings.gradle file in other words. consist of ‘:app’, ‘:sharekit’
- In work build.gradle file add a line that is new the sharekit lib into the dependencies block in other words.